In the event of technical problems or questions, a support assistant is available to you, who uses a question-answer dialogue to determine the problem and offers you help in real time.
To start the Support Assistant
- Go to the app portal via the home icon in the sidebar at the top left.
- There you will find a warning triangle symbol in the toolbar
- Click on "Start Support Assistant
- Select the corresponding problem and the support assistant will guide you to a solution by means of a question-answer dialogue.
If you are unable to find a solution with the help of the support assistant or if you are having difficulties in another area that is not yet part of the support assistant, you have the option of sending a support request. Please describe the problem again and our support team will get back to you by e-mail as soon as possible (during office hours) - please do not call us.
What to do if a support request is not possible
If you cannot start beook and thus cannot use the support assistant, please send us an e-mail with a detailed description to Support beook.
Screenshots can also be very helpful. In addition, it would help if you could still send us the files from the following path:
For macOS devices:
This is a hidden folder, which you can make visible as follows:
- Open Macintosh HD or the folder in which you want to show the hidden files in the Finder.
- Press the key combination of command key, shift key and dot: cmd + shift + .
- Now the hidden files and folders are displayed slightly transparent on the Mac.
- You can hide the files again by pressing the same key combination again.
The Roaming folder is a hidden folder. If you copy the path into the file manager, it will be displayed.