The most important questions and answers about the cloud in brief.
How do I activate the cloud?
The cloud is activated via Settings > Synchronisation. In addition, the cloud can also be controlled in the individual profile: To do this, click on your user name in the top right-hand corner of the portal > Manage profiles > Edit > Use cloud.
Can I use multiple clouds?
No, only one cloud can be used at a time.
When does the cloud synchronise?
There are two possibilities:
- at every chapter change and when exiting the app (standard/recommended)
- via "Sync" button
Define the desired synchronisation type in the settings.
Can I also use the cloud if I am registered with PHZH or Richemont?
Yes, this possibility exists. However, for this you need a beook account, which can be created easily and without licence approval:
- Go to "My account" in the portal
- Click on "Sign in with another provider".
- Then select "Create beook account" at the bottom.
- Create a beook account with any email (can also be identical) and a password of your choice.
This is how the cloud options are unlocked.