If you don't have a beook account yet, you can click Create a beook account at the bottom of the login page. You will then be taken to the following page, where you can enter all the information you need to create an account:
- Your e-mail address is used as user name (will be used for the passwort recovery needed).
- The password can be freely selected.
- First_name and last_name__ are mainly used for the parts function.
- The Avatar consists of the first letters of the first and last name, a color can be selected. This is especially visible in the parts function.
- There can be one or more activating code to unlock the ebooks, which can be found on the license certificate that you received from your provider. Depending on the code, several ebooks can be unlocked with one code (bundles).
The activation code only needs to be entered the first time you redeem it, not afterwards. Not even if: Devices can be deleted The app is reinstalled
- Finally, you can decide if you want to subscribe to the beook Newsletter and if you want to subscribe to the beook newsletter.
With an existing login, you can enter your email address and password to log in:
If you want to unlock more ebooks later, use the same login. The new ebook will be added to the existing login with a new activation code. After the registration you will be taken directly to your activated ebook.
If you have lost your password at a later date, you can click on "Forgot password" in the login dialog. You will then receive an email with a link to set a new password.