Procedure Installation from version 6.3.0
To install the app successfully, proceed as follows:
Download the installation package here. Due to the apple security function, it is possible that the following error message appears when double-clicking on the package:
To install the app successfully, instead of double-clicking, right-click the package and click "Installer" under "Open with":
Follow the given steps and complete the installation.
Gatekeeper is the new security function of Mountain Lion. It investigates whether all programs are signed by Apple, before they are installed. L' book application signed with a certificate for Apple developers, but will be downloaded from a website and not the Apple App Store. Proceed as follows to configure GateKeeper in case of installation problems:
- Click on the apple icon and select the system settings, and then select the folder Security.
- To make changes, click on the lock icon in the lower left corner and enter your administrator password.
- After that, you can set the option "Allow programs from the following sources" to «Mac AppStore and verified developer» setzten.
- Once you have accepted the published note, you can continue with the installation of the beook app.
Under macOS, there may be no icons and images in the app after booting.
This problem can be solved with the cookie setting in Safari by allowing the privacy setting on « Only from websites I visit»
The app then prompts you to install an updaten.
After restarting the app, all images should be displayed correctly.
- Open Safari
- Click on Safari - Settings