What can multiple profiles be used for?
- You have one login for several providers
- Use of the device by multiple users
- To the overview: Who has licensed a lot of ebooks, can create individual profiles for self defined groups of ebooks
- For authors: Easy switching between production and quality assurance
You will find a general introduction to the new account & profile management here.
When you start & log in to the app for the first time, your first profile is created automatically. However, you can create additional profiles with the same or different access data from different providers at any time.
- Click on your user name in the upper right corner of the app's portal
- Click on "Manage profiles"
- Click on "Create new profile".
- Now the browser will open and you will see a selection of providers. Select the desired provider, beook for all other publishers/schools.
- Then log in with your user account or register a new account
- You can now close the browser window and go back to the app
- Complete the profile with your details and give the profile a name that well describes its function
- On the next page you can either redeem activation codes or go directly to your already licensed ebooks
You can switch to other profiles in two places:
- Via the profile management:
- Or via the upper menu of the app